So you can imagine how the creative process and product design at AMPELMANN works, we have put together an example of how we work, showing also what fun it can be, achieving the best results and designing individual products:
- All our ideas and products are developed in-house. The AMPELMANN team evaluates all designs before they go into production.
- Our shop interiors, even right down to the price labels, are all designed and created by AMPELMANN.
- We use sustainably sourced, long-lasting materials and make a point of using sustainable production methods.
- We prefer to work with manufacturers and suppliers in Berlin and the surrounding area.
- We have a good relationship with our suppliers and value their expertise.
For us, our customers and visitors to Berlin, our products are more than just „products“: they are a part of Berlin.
LET THE SUNSHINE IN New AMPELMANN sunglasses now in store
Our designers get creative
AMPELMANN hang tags are created by our design team
Our new sunglasses have arrived
In love with details
A little tinkering to make the product perfect
The new sunglasses are in store NOW
AMPELMANN Shopping Bag
Our new, large bag had to meet a few design requirements: it had to look good, it had to be sturdy, so you get the maximum use from it, and it had to be sustainably produced. Our colleagues in the buying department of AMPELMANN found the perfect manufactures: their bags are produced from recycled plastic bottles. One bag contains two whole bottles. A great idea don’t you think?
Our designer Vina got to work in our office and created several bags in different designs. We were then able to choose our favourite. Now we just have to wait patiently for a few weeks until you can purchase the bags in our shops!